In the equipment of the character from the very start of the game there is a slot for a relic. At the beginning of the game, the relic can be obtained from the World Boss or rented in cities.
Subsequent updates will add new ways to obtain relics.
If you are lucky and you have received a relic from the boss, you can close this guide. In this guide, we will consider the option of renting relics in cities.
How and where to rent a relic
The relic is taken from the heads of cities. With each new city, chapters offer a better relic. For rent relics spend points contribution. We recommend updating the relic with each new city as you progress through the story.
List of relics in cities
Below you can find a list of all cities, the cost and characteristics of relics that can be rented. The best relic is in Behr it costs 40 contribution points.
|Western Guard Camp||20||Attack 5|
|Heidel||25||Attack 3 Defence 3|
|Delphe Outpost||30||Attack 10|
|Calpheon City||35||Attack 7 Defence 7|
In the next updates, these relics will not be needed, in other ways you can get a much better relic. How it was in Korea can be read in this guide.
- Black Desert Mobile Great Ocean Guide
- Black Desert Mobile For Siani The Lost Letter Probably Around Somewhere
- Orzeca's Treasure how to collect Ornette's Blessed Potion, Omar Pickaxe and Florin Hoe
- Location of temples in the desert and the necessary CP for passing
- How to unlock Hidden Quest in the desert December
- Accessory enchantment tables with stones