Seeds need to grow food for your slaves, each hike for resources costs a certain amount of food. Today we will tell you what seeds to choose for your garden
For those too lazy to read, our choice fell on Carrots grow in an hour gives 216 food. The seeds of Carrots can be purchased in Glish. For those who are not too lazy below is a complete list of available seeds at the moment.
|White (10 min)||Corn - 19||Wheat - 33||Barley - 45|
|Green (1 hour)||Potato - 88||Carrot - 216||Pumpkin - 160|
|Blue (3 hours)||Garlic - 300||Onion - 165||Pepper - 405|
|Violet (8 hours)||Tomato - 330||Grapes - 810||Strawberry - 600|
|Yellow (20 hours)||Sweet peppers - 1350||Figs - 743||Sunflower - 1823|
A set of the most fertile seeds can be purchased in Glish prices for these seeds are much higher than in other cities, but in our opinion it is worth it.
Just do not forget to make friends with the seller of seeds, he will reward you with a 5% discount on its products.
- Black Desert Mobile For Siani The Lost Letter Probably Around Somewhere
- Orzeca's Treasure how to collect Ornette's Blessed Potion, Omar Pickaxe and Florin Hoe
- Location of temples in the desert and the necessary CP for passing
- How to unlock Hidden Quest in the desert December
- Accessory enchantment tables with stones
- Calculator to compare the prices of black stones