Blood Kin is new content on Black Desert Mobile. With the help of Blood Kin, you can create a permanent group of 3 people to get a bonus to experience and additional quests.
You can enter the Blood Kin menu through the Social> Blood Kin tab. In the Blood Kin window there is a large button in the center of the screen, a list of quests in the right corner and other members of the group in the left.
To invite to the group, just click plus and enter the character’s nickname. The character who was invited should also open the Blood Kin window and accept the request.
Having gathered a group of 2 or 3 players. All players must simultaneously press the center button. In case everyone pressed a button, each player receives a buff for gaining experience (3% if 2 players in a group, 5% if a group consists of 3 players). In addition to the buff, each player receives quests that can be completed once a week. The reward for quests is common, for example, having closed the quest for Ruins, I received 6 Ancient Tablet .
If someone leaves the group, a fine is imposed, 24 hours you can not join or invite to the group.
- Black Desert Mobile Great Ocean Guide
- Black Desert Mobile For Siani The Lost Letter Probably Around Somewhere
- Orzeca's Treasure how to collect Ornette's Blessed Potion, Omar Pickaxe and Florin Hoe
- Location of temples in the desert and the necessary CP for passing
- How to unlock Hidden Quest in the desert December
- Accessory enchantment tables with stones